Synthetic cannabis may slow the growth of intestinal cancer, suggests a new study.
Researchers at the State University of Pennsylvania tested some synthetic and natural ingredients extracted from plants against cancer cells.
While natural cannabis had little effect on carcinogenic cells, ten different synthetic ingredients all worked to slow the growth of tumor cells.
The study is far from proof that marijuana cures cancer, but may suggest that some cannabis-related compounds may be useful in developing new intestinal cancer treatments, which is increasing, especially among young Americans.
READ MORE :
- Good fish to maintain the memory system.
- Foods that you should not eat in the morning.
- Avocado is the best medicine against leukemia.
- Could you know about the Snake Pain.
- Unbelievable what’s inside a cigar.
- Women’s brain is four years younger than men’s brain.
- Fantastic discovery for those who have hearing problems.
- When should towels be changed?
- What really works during cooling?
- Grapes, a powerful protector of the organism.
- Yellow Eyebrows A Useful Skin Skin Mask
- Toothpaste can cause cancer.