Stress reactions are detrimental to a marriage or serious relationship. It is one of the key factors in destroying harmony in an intimate relationship. Stress ‘extinguishes’ passion
But what should you do when stress or depression begins to harm your intimate life:
- Tell your partner that you respect and think about it. A compliment or a small gift is sometimes the best way to tell someone that you are interested in him.
- Talking every day, before bedtime or eating food, it’s not important time, but it’s important to ask your partner what he plans to do during the day or how he has spent the day.
- Try sometimes to refrain and avoid repetition of things that disturb you.
- Make joint plans, because in this way you will be able to offer your partner and yourself the opportunity to participate together in one event and thus strengthen the relationship.
- Share your responsibilities, whether it’s financial, children, housework, etc., so that you can feel equal.
- Share your time for yourself.
- Change the way of bringing love. Try a new foreplay or with a simple massage.