Email Disclaimer :
- The information contained herein is confidential in nature and is intended solely for the addressee(s) only and may constitute privileged information.
- If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender.
- Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby cautioned that any dissemination, disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents Of this message or any accompanying
attachment is strictly prohibited and is unlawful.
- The email sender Will not be responsible for any damage 1 caused by any computer contaminant 2 or
alteration Of the e-mail by any third party or otherwise.
- www.global-press.ca would like to draw the email reader’s attention that email communications are inherently insecure and capable Of interception, corruption and delays- Anyone communicating With www.global-press.ca by email accepts the risks Of email communications and their consequences.
- www.global-press.ca snail not be liable for incorrect, incomplete transmission, loss or damage on this account or delayed receipt or his e-mail.
For the purposes or the above email disclaimer policy, the key terms definition is adopted from information
Technology Act 2000 and information Technology (Amendment) Act 20081 11 “damage” means to destroy, alter, delete, add, modify or re-arrange any computer resource by any means. 22 computer contaminant is defined in Section 43 Of lT Act 2000, and it means any set or computer instructions that are designed – (a) to modify, destroy, record, transmit date or program residing Within a computer, computer system or computer network; or (b) by any means to usurp the normal operation or the computer, computer system, or computer network;